If you’ve been on the internet in the past 12 months, you would of 100% of seen an ad for the infamous – Lumify X9.
It’s been super popular across the world.
The Top #1 Selling ‘Tactical Flashlight’ in 2015 and 2016.
Stock is also “selling out fast” in the lead up to the December Christmas holidays.
But Why Is Lumify Still The Bestselling In The World?
Well, a number of reasons:
1) It’s the cheapest, compared to it’s same class competitors – Only $29 vs
2) It’s Massively Discounted Online – Up to 75% Off Retail Price.
3) It’s simply the best tactical flashlight, in it’s class @ 800 lumens.
What Can You Use It For?
“The truth is, most people underestimate the importance of owning a great flashlight. These days, power outages are becoming more common in heavy storms – it’s more important than ever to have the right gear and be ready for a blackout.”
Tactical Flashlights aren’t like average home flashlights:
Lumify’s Tactical Flashlight is built for rugged use, high performance and reliability.
It’s super bright LED technology, shoots powerful white light hundreds and hundreds of meters away.
They have settings like: Beckon/ Strobe, High Focus, High Beam and SOS – alerting with Super Bright Strobe, focusing on something far away or emergency signaling for help.
The case is built from hardened aluminum. It is light weight, but strong enough material to last any lifestyle in any environment.
Why The Low, Low Price?
Up until recently ‘Tactical Flashlights’ – haven’t been available for purchase by the public.
An online company got a large surplus amount of excess stock.
They began selling them to the public at affordable
Before then these Tactical flashlights were only available at nearly $300 each!
However, rumor says that the stock is quickly running out due to huge popularity. Once it’s sold out, they’re does appear to be anymore…
To Check Stock Availability
What Are People Using Their’s For?
Believe it or not, most men and women alike, don’t even own a flashlight!
There’s literally hundreds of good scenarios for owning a high-quality, strong flashlight.
The most popular include:
- In a home emergency; e.g. a power outage, heavy storm.
- In the trunk of your car for a late night breakdown, in the middle of nowhere (It’ll never happen to me…YEAH RIGHT!)
- Safely doing your late night dog walk
- Perfect for camping
- Checking the bottom of your property, from the safety of your home
- Scaring wild animals away
- Working in dark spaces